JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/21/2014 4:13:33 AM
one of my eyes fell out and now My ears are bleeding rapidly should I seek help?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No.
    Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
    Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - 8/23/2016 8:30:26 PM

Nah, you're totes ok.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • You need to build a snowman
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • [b] [/b]
        Add more answer options

• U need more sentipad
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I don't know
          Add more answer options

• Use the eye to plug one of your ears to slow down blood loss
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • [quote]So?[/quote]
            Add more answer options

• So?
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.