JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/13/2014 7:20:41 AM
Jono

Is dating easier after high school?

T4R I talked to a few friends that have been out of high school for a few years and they say dating is easier. Is it true?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I dunno
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• With less drama comes less opportunity.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Braydzz: 5/13/2014 7:23:43 AM
    Yes and no. People are a lot smarter than they were in high school but finding and meeting people is significantly harder because you are no longer in school where you see people your age and see them on a daily basis. You will miss it when its gone.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
      SoporificSlash
      SoporificSlash

d e e p g o o d s - old

In high school I could just give a girl my dick and she was happy. Now they want money, a house, kids, a small dog to carry around in her purse, etc. Does that answer it for ya?
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • I find dating in Uni a lot easier. Part of that is because I used to live in a village with only a handful of girls and had a lingering rep as the unpopular geek even after I started working out, becoming more confident and better looking. Moved to a city for Uni, no one knew me and I was able to reinvent myself. Spent a few months as that guy who pulled girls in my social circle until I met my current girlfriend.
        Add more answer options

• Usually, yes. A lot of the nonsense that went along with dating in High School goes away. You're just 2 adults having a good time. That's it.
        Add more answer options

• No man. High school and university are like a library for chicks where you just walk in and take your pick and then put it back when you're done. Meeting girls will never be this easy again and they'll later have all sorts of baggage and strings attached and will eventually be looking to marry and settle down and have you commit your life for them after they're used goods and have had their fun. The lesson being, you can always pick up high school girls.
        Add more answer options

• If you're attractive and successful So basically we're all screwed. I've never even held a girl's hand and I'm 21 in two months.
        Add more answer options

25 Replies
        • Yes, it is. Not even one year out of high school, and it's way easier.
          Add more answer options

13 Replies
          • Was dating hard in high school?
            Add more answer options

• No, you have to watch out for the roaming reptiles. You've been kept safe for now but you'll learn the truth soon enough.
            Add more answer options

• Yes because when you ask out a girl and she says no it's not like you will see her everyday now.
            Add more answer options

• Dude, do you ask it as if it's a maths question, it varies for different people.
            Add more answer options

• Yes best method is the put toast in an envelope and mail it to the one you desire and in the end profit.
            Add more answer options

• Yes, maybe I'm just a late bloomer, but I'm vastly more confident now that I have a life plan, and the girls seem more interested.
            Add more answer options

• 'Dating' in high school mostly just means you can impress your friends by saying you're dating somebody. It was all about self-esteem and all that. I assume it'd get easier when 'coolness' isn't a factor.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Yup
              Add more answer options

• Can't tell you, I never went on a date during high school.
              Add more answer options

• No.
              Add more answer options

Jay
              Jay

MIA - 7/22/2016 8:36:49 AM

Idk I'm still in high school
              Add more answer options

• for the most part yes, alcohol always helps.
              Add more answer options

• Yes
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Ling Lings Head: 5/13/2014 3:18:13 PM
              Kindergarden boys don't care girls play mom, dad, baby School boys checks out the girls girls dream of heroic prince Junior high boys grabs girls girls think they're immature High school boys start asking girls out girls start asking older guys out Adulthood men checks out younger women women checks out richerr men Getting to old men profit women panics *richer, not younger
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Women will always be stupid, no matter the age group.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by DTL: 5/13/2014 3:18:26 PM
                I found it to be comparable. All that "popularity" and clique-alignment pretty much goes out the window after high school, so there's less of those barriers to break through. But if you have no game in school, it's not like you're going to wake up one day with it.
                Add more answer options

• Harder to meet people. That's about it
                Add more answer options

1 2 3
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.