JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/11/2014 2:36:57 AM

Life is like a box of chocolates...

...you never know what'ch you're gonna get!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The only box of chocolates here is yourself
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What if I just look at the labels? Or if I intentionally buy a certain type of chocolate?
      Add more answer options

• Well, you know it'll be chocolates. It's not much, but it's a start.
      Add more answer options

• BACK TO FORMULA?
      Add more answer options

• Life is like a xbox of chocolates
      Add more answer options

• Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking my wet 14" cock you could read the labels.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Zubb The Zombie: 5/11/2014 2:39:17 AM
      [quote]Life is like a box of chocolate.[/quote] Because everyone is intent on eating yours.
      Add more answer options

• Until I tell you
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.