JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

5/6/2014 9:35:38 AM

Destiny Amazon Pre-order Beta?

Hey guys, if I Pre-order Destiny on Amazon will I still get a Beta key and if yes how? Or do I just get a Beta key when i Pre-order it on the official Destiny site? Sorry for my bad English I'm from germany..
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The 2nd step of beta date is reveal June 10-12
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I preordered from there in April sometime and like 10 seconds later I got an email with the code
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I preordered Destiny from Amazon in the first email i didnt get a code then i messaged them over ten times and through all those emails i managed to get 4 codes but they were all already used. And probably want to pre order soon
      Add more answer options

• They'll email you in a few days or something like that.
      Add more answer options

• You should get one sent to you through an email p.s your English was fine
      Add more answer options

• not sure if its answered but i also pre-ordered from amazon as they are normally pretty good. as far as i know the beta code SHOULD be sent out around 24 hours before beta i was told but could vary. to be safe my friend and i just spent like £5 and bought stand alone beta codes
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • You cannot get a code off the destiny/bungie website. I am sure that pre ordering online would get you the code emailed to you. I got my code from pre-ordering in stores (EB Games because I live in Australia) on receipt.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.