JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

5/3/2014 11:58:18 PM

How would you use the Kinect?

How would you Guardians use the Kinect in Destiny ? ( Battlefield 4 uses a voice recognition to call out for some ammo and medic kit, ect... )
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• >opens trash can >drops Kinect in trash can >resumes daily life
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • #fap loooool Ghost commands will be nice
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It would be epic for face creation.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Should be used to help auto target specific players! Like say their names and it highlights them in red. Even through walls .... And the bullets seek them out like a Needler even if your not aiming at them
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Strip dance.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I don't see it being very useful with this game. I find it very handy with BF4, though.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Something to hurl at people when they distract me from playing Destiny
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Voice commands for issuing orders/requests for teammates, and 3D body/face scan for character creation.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Ghost
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • As a bookend.
                      Add more answer options

• Optional use to summon ghost, use emotes, call outs, and also navigating the inventory. seems like the most practical uses.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Menschmaschine: 5/4/2014 3:49:22 PM
                      Custom emotes. I generally don't use it except to turn my XBox on or off, but I'd love to see a clever way to use it that doesn't require me waving my hands like an idiot, like [i]Fable: The Journey[/i].
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Kinect is utter shit. I wouldn't use that gimmicky shit ever.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • i wouldn't :)
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Use the force luke
                            Add more answer options

• Gestures to summon ghost
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • By the way go check out the May update that is coming for the xbox one to improve kinect [i]voice[/i] :)
                              Add more answer options

• Performing gestures.
                              Add more answer options

• Calling out emoji cons and directing your ghost would be useful, maybe even unleashing your super by calling it out
                              Add more answer options

29 Replies
                              • Dem tags.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • It'd be cool if you could talk to your Ghost that way.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • By not buying it
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • I wouldnt but thats my personal opinion
                                      Add more answer options

• DON'T USE IT AT ALL.
                                      Add more answer options

RocketLawnChair
                                      RocketLawnChair

I type like a deaf man speaks. - old

To cut the hair on the back of their head.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • Dance and make emotes
                                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        You are not allowed to view this content.