IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long old

How Often Do You Cri?

Soem Tiems

Manny Tiems

Evry Tiem

Booty
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Everytime i shed a tear i punch myself in the face several times because crying makes me less of a man.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Green Twister
      Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - 8/25/2016 1:49:49 PM

[spoiler]#Alltopic[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I often look out my window of my tallest tower and observe the land, so beautiful before me and I weep at the thought of all the disgusting "men" that disrespect fine and fair ladies. A damned shame. A damned shame. But for someone like me, giving up is never an option, never and idea, never comprehensible because if [i]anyone[/i] tries to disrespect any lady, then they'll have to go through me. And Oh Will They Have To... And Oh Will They Fail...
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ l l l l
        Add more answer options

• Evry Tiem
        Add more answer options

• Ery tiem
        Add more answer options

IngloriousWho98
        IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

[b] [/b]
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.