JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/2/2014 7:27:46 AM

Shop Name?

I'm going to be running a small store at a medieval sword fighting event. I'm going to be running a lot of jewelry and other wares such as drinking vessels there. I'm also having a few friends put their items in it. Things in my store will also be for trade. Anyways, I'm trying to think of a good name for the shop/booth. It doesn't have to sound medieval-ly. I'm just trying to think of a good solid name. Post suggestions? I better see an ifarted69 in here.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Rustled Gemmys
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Cock Jockey Have a giant picture of a rooster or something so people don't get the wrong idea.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]#otthildisfgt[/quote] but ur not fgt
    Add more answer options

• ye olde small store at a medieval sword fighting event
    Add more answer options

• The Drunken Dragon!
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by TribleDuker: 5/2/2014 7:44:12 AM
      TribleDuker
      TribleDuker

Things are getting Frosty - old

Knight The Way, Boot Te Loot, or Das Boot Loot Either way: [b]The prices are on the [i]Fence[/i][/b]! Sales or prices which ever works best
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • The Golden Bugger: Whores Will Have Their Trinkets
        Add more answer options

• Otthild's Doohickeys, Nickknacks, and Majigits.
        Add more answer options

• Otthild
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.