JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/1/2014 3:52:54 AM

Changed my avatar back.

Well, it looks like I'm done standing up for Marty. There really isn't any point anymore I guess. It had a good run, but I can no longer tolerate having TheBannedLemon's avatar. I guess I'll just continue with the decision to never buy any Bungie products ever again. Hopefully Marty goes to work for 343i, or maybe a fancy Hollywood movie studio.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Maybe he'll release some weird symphonic rock concept album with Paul McCartney.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • #uniqueavatarmasterrace
      Add more answer options

• Wait, you idiots actually thought Bungie gave two shits about what the community thought of them firing Marty? Oh god...
      Add more answer options

• inb4hegoestosonyandcomposestheamazingspiderman3
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.