JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Commander Cody: 4/29/2014 2:01:47 AM

Hello all! I just watched a great movie.(also a what good movie have you seen lately thread)

If you're a fan of anime, fantasy or just feel good movies in general. Give this thing a watch, do eet. Also, what was the last really good movie you watched?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've been watching J.J. Abrams new show Believe, but not too many movies. I watched LoTR Return of the King a few weeks ago.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hmm, Hummingbird on netflix <.< Jason Statham where he doesn't just go around calling everyone a mad -blam!- and kicking people's heads in. Although there was a good amount of shooting/fighting as to be expected from anything with him in it. Very good film. I'm also going to see The Raid 2 tomorrow, which promises to be bloodier than the first one which will be quite a feat <.<
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Last movie I watched fully was The Wolf of Wall Street. Very much enjoyed it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'll look into it. Last good movie I watched was Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
        Add more answer options

• AN ANIME THAT DOESN'T HAVE OVER THE TOP, RIDICULOUS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD AND DEATH? Cool.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Lord Nocturne: 4/29/2014 2:01:33 AM
          Let's see...I sat through the new Tinkerbell movie because my girlfriend wanted to watch it...I completely forget the last movie I saw before that. And why do I feel like I haven't seen you around here in forever?
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.