JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

4/28/2014 4:35:03 AM

If you could play AS any enemy race, who would it be and why?

The Fallen

The Vex

The Hive

The Cabal

Specify below. For me, it would be the Cabal, for stepping into the suit of a Gladiator and shredding down opponents with my Gatling Gun.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The traveller
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Sangheili
      Add more answer options

• Vex. Time traveling space robots. Who wouldn't want to be them?
      Add more answer options

• Nimble, fast, with guns and swords. What's not to love?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • The fallen. Pirates in space, space pirates.
        Add more answer options

• I would be the Fallen because they have four arms. That way I could be cool in four different ways at once.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Your mom
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • The fallen because they are basically the equivalent of elites from halo
            Add more answer options

• The Cabal are the most organized. They've got the Devil Walkers (if that's the name) and insanely large dropships.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Ehhh...uhhmm... probably nuggetz
              Add more answer options

• The darkness.
              Add more answer options

• The vex ...i mean you could travel through space via wormhole machine thing
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Vex because they look like the geth.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  ghost59
                  ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

All of them. I would take turns and play with all the classes
                  Add more answer options

• Space zombies pretty much sums it up lol
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Three Dog: 4/28/2014 10:18:48 AM
                  The Fallen, so I could help them get back up. Seriously, because yah got quad-wielding and an array of swords and guns to use.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.