JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/25/2014 2:12:08 PM

Hero Police Officer Feeds The Hungry

Let's always remember to be thankful for the Police, they're good people.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I know its in french but look at the pics ... How many ppl have seen a cop , strip himself of his gear to save a man from hypothermia , the citizen went kayaking during the icemelt on the river (dumbass) and was able to get to shore with extreme effort . Pink skin and frozen , lying on ground , small group looking at him , cops comes running , takes off vest , takes off shirt and hugs ten man till the paramedics arrive . Aka pure first aide responce . Anywho thought this was cool to show you guys
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I didn't get it at first. Now I do. Guess that just proves the point. Haha.
    Add more answer options

• I was going to make some form of a camnator-esque post about how all cops are evil pigs who oppress the rights of innocent civilians and how the death of any cop should be celebrated, but the I saw your username and now I will simply say this thread is awesome.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • What you did there... [spoiler]I see it.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Splendid Dust: 4/25/2014 3:13:34 PM
      flesruoy si ereh poc ylno eht tub ,wehtem yrt ecin
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • 10/10 OP. Please do a lot, lot more.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Based Gatsby: 4/25/2014 2:47:59 PM
        I gave a tramp a sandwich yesterday where's my news headline? Seriously who cares, if people do charity and help others it doesn't need to be publicised. You're not a hero if you do charity.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Edited by Ling Lings Head: 4/25/2014 3:08:24 PM
          A cop payed for me to enter a club. He then bought me a beer. *vigilant cop off duty.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I like where this is going.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • You are my hero.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • ytooB
                Add more answer options

• I look forward to more threads by you >:D
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Huh, that's actually kinda cool.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.