JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/25/2014 2:12:08 PM

Hero Police Officer Feeds The Hungry

Let's always remember to be thankful for the Police, they're good people.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I know its in french but look at the pics ... How many ppl have seen a cop , strip himself of his gear to save a man from hypothermia , the citizen went kayaking during the icemelt on the river (dumbass) and was able to get to shore with extreme effort . Pink skin and frozen , lying on ground , small group looking at him , cops comes running , takes off vest , takes off shirt and hugs ten man till the paramedics arrive . Aka pure first aide responce . Anywho thought this was cool to show you guys
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I didn't get it at first. Now I do. Guess that just proves the point. Haha.
    Add more answer options

• I was going to make some form of a camnator-esque post about how all cops are evil pigs who oppress the rights of innocent civilians and how the death of any cop should be celebrated, but the I saw your username and now I will simply say this thread is awesome.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • What you did there... [spoiler]I see it.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Splendid Dust: 4/25/2014 3:13:34 PM
      flesruoy si ereh poc ylno eht tub ,wehtem yrt ecin
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • 10/10 OP. Please do a lot, lot more.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Based Gatsby: 4/25/2014 2:47:59 PM
        I gave a tramp a sandwich yesterday where's my news headline? Seriously who cares, if people do charity and help others it doesn't need to be publicised. You're not a hero if you do charity.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Edited by Ling Lings Head: 4/25/2014 3:08:24 PM
          A cop payed for me to enter a club. He then bought me a beer. *vigilant cop off duty.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I like where this is going.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • You are my hero.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • ytooB
                Add more answer options

• I look forward to more threads by you >:D
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Huh, that's actually kinda cool.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.