JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by world war wub: 4/24/2014 9:50:31 PM

Advice

So I really like this one gurl who goes to my school but she's a christian and I'm an atheist. I wanna know if I should still go out with her or not because I dont know if it will get awkward. Please help me out here flood.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Emperor Bell: 4/24/2014 10:14:44 PM
    Brb, finding something I said in the KoC forum in 2010. [quote](this may get confusing so bear with me) Ok, so I don't usually ask these sort of questions on the internet (unless you include the days i went on about those weird dreams to the chat folk) but there's this girl. Now, the girl was my friend until lately she's been acting kind of weird. First I thought she knew I liked her but then i noticed that her best friend (who figured out i like her) keeps trying to get her to talk to me. So i immediately thought this was because the girl i like has a crush on a guy (her best friend thinks his annoying) and the friend would rather her go out with me than the other guy. And because I think the guy is annoying, i always [bitch] about him to her and i think it [pissed] her off. But now, i'm starting to think that her friend likes me and was using her as an excuse to talk to me. Now this is where i get confused, because nothing i do will end up with everyone being happy. What should I do? Talking to her normally is just awkward and letting the girl that i think likes me use her just so i can talk makes me feel guilty and slack to her friend. I've talked about it to friends and they don't know what i should do either. What would you do in my position? TL;DR: :D :( ?.? O_o ?.o =D ??? Profit. :O O.? :) :( ???[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well ask her out and see if she has a problem
    Add more answer options

• Whose alt are you? And you stole my wub
    Add more answer options

• Oh the trivial worries that put imaginary barriers around the lives of humans. Just do what makes you happy.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Lol even if you did go out with her, it wouldn't last long. Christians generally frown upon marrying someone outside their faith for multiple reasons.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.