JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

4/24/2014 7:01:14 AM

Will we have rooms in the tower?

I was wondering if each guardian would have their own little house to keep separate guns and armor? Maybe decorate it a bit to shoe how skilled and how long you've been playing Destiny. I'm guessing the houses would have to be instanced like in GTA V. You could invite people in to show off your progress. Any thoughts or ideas?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd love to roll up in my personal space and have mechanical gun racks pop out of the wall, displaying my hard worked for guns. I approve this idea
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would be a neet idea to each have an apartment type room in the tower. Like GTA V apartments but with customization.
    Add more answer options

• No you will need to change clothes in public. So everyone will see you naked :D :P
    Add more answer options

• I'd love to walk into my own room and have memorabilia everywhere from my adventures
    Add more answer options

• That would be pretty cool. It reminds me of when I played Everquest 2.. My house was littered with random crap I'd acquired. XD
    Add more answer options

• I hope so, but doubt it.
    Add more answer options

• That's what I'm hoping for.
    Add more answer options

• Yes i hope they will add this
    Add more answer options

• Would be awesome if we had our own private quaters, can stylize it as we will and mayb show off our awesome trophies from past conquests!
    Add more answer options

• Maybe your ship will be where you show off your trophies
    Add more answer options

• I agree it would be cool to show special helmets or armor that you cant equip
    Add more answer options

• I like this idea. Very interesting.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.