JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/18/2014 8:23:07 PM
HM Rob

"18 Ugly Truths about Modern Dating"

[url=http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2014/04/18-ugly-truths-about-modern-dating-that-you-have-to-deal-with/]Article[/url] I have to say... this guy really hits it on the head. #7 made laugh because it's disgustingly true.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Liking someone's photo is flirting?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Interesting And also scary because I've been pressured to ask out this girl and I'll probably do it Monday
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • My solution is simple: Get doctorate. Sit on a pile of cash formed like a throne. Wait for a woman to stalk me that fits my desires. ... Profit.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Wow that whole thing was pretty true
          Add more answer options

• I wouldn't know any of this.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Jay
            Jay

MIA - old

I'm proud to say I'm in a relationship and it is nothing like this.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • A good portion of those aren't really unique to the modern age.
              Add more answer options

• The feels hit me as I read #10.
              Add more answer options

• Ow. 6 and 18
              Add more answer options

• #7 #truuuu
              Add more answer options

• This is so accurate it hurts
              Add more answer options

• #4, #5, #16, #18. Seriously, -blam!- what social media does to relationships.
              Add more answer options

• That hit me pretty hard.
              Add more answer options

• Tfw no relationship
              Add more answer options

• Never been in a relationship so this doesn't apply to me. *Sobs uncontrollably*
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                BioSmiley
                BioSmiley

"Trust. Trust is quite the funny thing." - 7/24/2016 7:36:16 AM

This list made me realize how much it's sucks being single.
                Add more answer options

• This is not about Marty #Downvoted #TerriblePost #LETS HEAR MORE ABOUT MARTY
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • This is depressingly close to home.
                  Add more answer options

• This made me sad.
                  Add more answer options

• Number 3 made me lol
                  Add more answer options

• a loser's bible
                  Add more answer options

• This article is strikingly true.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Braydzz: 4/21/2014 8:28:51 AM
                  These don't really affect me that much as I already knew about most of them.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.