JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Pureey: 4/15/2014 9:01:31 PM
Pureey

GF's Brothers Threatened My Life

So her brothers just now found out about me. They took her phone and sent me these two messages: [spoiler]Friend zoned this can't work with age difference maybe when I'm 18 don't let me fool you if I say other wise[/spoiler] [spoiler]This is her brothers you do anything to hurt her we will SKIN YOU ALIVE THEN KILL YOU!!!!!![/spoiler] Obviously, the first one was her brother pretending to be her. They quickly decided that they weren't fooling anyone and just jumped to the death threats. Discuss.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How old are you and how old is your gf? It's entirely possible that they're right and you should stay away.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Smh. Brothers.
    Add more answer options

• Haha dang. My exes relatives all liked me. I still hang out with them sometimes. My sisters boyfriend is a pretty alright guy. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the coolest person ever. [spoiler]my brother, friend, and I did scare off her old boyfriend but that's another story. He was one of those yolo swag guys. [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Stand them side by side then slap them all at once with your wiener.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      diver2441
      diver2441

BLAKE, where's a bloody violin? - old

A: stick it in his pooper to display yourself as the dominant male. B: just don't hurt her so they don't skin you alive :D
      Add more answer options

• Tell them to get a filer, they're edginess is cutting into you and your GF's life.
      Add more answer options

• Challenge him to a fight. Before that, commence a training montage with the Eye of the Tiger playing in the background.
      Add more answer options

• Text back saying it's too late, and you've already skinned and killed her. That aught to shut them up.
      Add more answer options

• Those bros must suck dick, don't worry OP. They're fags
      Add more answer options

• Simply respond with, "Not if I skin you first."
      Add more answer options

• Some may think I use this image too much, but I contest the advice it gives is applicable to nearly any situation.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • How old are you? how old is she?
        Add more answer options

• Edited by WaffleFairy937: 4/16/2014 12:53:30 AM
        Reply to text 2: You'll have to catch me first! Hopefully op's girl friend isn't 8 years old.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by DEZARATH: 4/15/2014 11:36:49 PM
        Hand your phone over to the police and file charges for threatening your life and then lawyer up and take their college savings. It will be a funny story at the Christmas dinner table later in life when visiting with the kids and she's your wife.
        Add more answer options

• Text her saying your thankful for last night and ask her if the rashes are still there
        Add more answer options

• Threaten to call the cops. Or better yet, do
        Add more answer options

• If any guy older than my underage sister was sniffing around her I'd spark the kunt out straight away. I'm not overly-protective, but that's the boundary I wouldn't let some -blam!-er cross.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Why would you be scared? They probably don't even know how to skin humans.
          Add more answer options

• Aww, that's cute.
          Add more answer options

• Do what I did. Challenge them each one on one. Beat the hell out of them. Just make sure you do it in a way that everyone understands it's settling differences, not just senseless violence. I beat the shit out of Tara's brothers in one of those "get it all out here and now" fights. And ever since the three of us got along great.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Did you challenge them to a game a super smash bros to really show who top dog is but joking aside all older brothers do that if the sister is young
            Add more answer options

• Just be pleasant to them, it's what brothers are meant to do <.< To see if you are actually worthy of dating their sister.
            Add more answer options

• First grade is crazy
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Just brothers doing as they should.
              Add more answer options

16 Replies
              • Send them that Navy SEAL copypasta.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Tell them: "Fite meh in rel lif! Btw, do u even lift, bruh?" It works errytim
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.