JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/15/2014 6:01:02 PM

Hey evryone!

It's been a while since I got on here, just thought I'd come in and say howdy and see how everyone is, even though I don't think half of you even remember who I am. xD Anyway, sup?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome back!!! I didn't forget you!!! [spoiler][b]I AM A GOD[/b][/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

9 Replies
    • I remember.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That username seems familiar.
        Add more answer options

• I don't fancy furries.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by Momon: 4/17/2014 1:33:28 AM
          Unless I'm horribly mistaken. I think you were one of the gay furries of the old flood... Welcome back
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Cody!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • [quote]Commander Cody [/quote]I remember that show.
              Add more answer options

• I remember you!
              Add more answer options

• I remember you.
              Add more answer options

• You seem familiar, but I can't place the username. I remember the Commander Cody sci-fi shorts, and The musician, so I will assume your name is a reference to one of those things and that you were once a part of the "in-clique" on this forum. In any case, welcome back. I am fine. You?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • You tried to kill Obi-Wan
                Add more answer options

• Whalecome Back.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by abba61 ALT: 4/15/2014 7:07:28 PM
                  You're a dick [spoiler]Poor Rex[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Tartan 118
                    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

I remember. :D
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Uh...???? I think I remember you? Did you know an Arky or Chaos Fighter?
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Edited by delta: 4/15/2014 7:00:57 PM
                        Been a while since I saw that username
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Oh hey.
                          Add more answer options

14 Replies
                          • How's your mom doing after that incident with the forum ninjas?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Of course I remember you, I just finished watching Episode III this morning.
                              Add more answer options

12 Replies
                              • You! I remember you! Coup remembers you! [spoiler]You were the guy who rolled a jeep and bought a dildo from Bad Dragon, right?[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                  Holy shit, it is actually you. I was expecting an alt impersonating you.
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • I'm not sure if I remember you.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Your a commander in the clone army of course!
                                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                        BioSmiley
                                        BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

Hi.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • How's your mom?
                                          Add more answer options

9 Replies
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.