JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/15/2014 6:01:02 PM

Hey evryone!

It's been a while since I got on here, just thought I'd come in and say howdy and see how everyone is, even though I don't think half of you even remember who I am. xD Anyway, sup?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome back!!! I didn't forget you!!! [spoiler][b]I AM A GOD[/b][/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

9 Replies
    • I remember.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That username seems familiar.
        Add more answer options

• I don't fancy furries.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by Momon: 4/17/2014 1:33:28 AM
          Unless I'm horribly mistaken. I think you were one of the gay furries of the old flood... Welcome back
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Cody!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • [quote]Commander Cody [/quote]I remember that show.
              Add more answer options

• I remember you!
              Add more answer options

• I remember you.
              Add more answer options

• You seem familiar, but I can't place the username. I remember the Commander Cody sci-fi shorts, and The musician, so I will assume your name is a reference to one of those things and that you were once a part of the "in-clique" on this forum. In any case, welcome back. I am fine. You?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • You tried to kill Obi-Wan
                Add more answer options

• Whalecome Back.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by abba61 ALT: 4/15/2014 7:07:28 PM
                  You're a dick [spoiler]Poor Rex[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Tartan 118
                    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

I remember. :D
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Uh...???? I think I remember you? Did you know an Arky or Chaos Fighter?
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Edited by delta: 4/15/2014 7:00:57 PM
                        Been a while since I saw that username
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Oh hey.
                          Add more answer options

14 Replies
                          • How's your mom doing after that incident with the forum ninjas?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Of course I remember you, I just finished watching Episode III this morning.
                              Add more answer options

12 Replies
                              • You! I remember you! Coup remembers you! [spoiler]You were the guy who rolled a jeep and bought a dildo from Bad Dragon, right?[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                  Holy shit, it is actually you. I was expecting an alt impersonating you.
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • I'm not sure if I remember you.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Your a commander in the clone army of course!
                                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                        Sleepy Bio
                                        Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

Hi.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • How's your mom?
                                          Add more answer options

9 Replies
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.