JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#jokes

Edited by Recon Number 54: 4/27/2014 7:09:48 PM
randomrosso
randomrosso

I'm new here. :) old

What bounces and makes kids cry?

[i]My cheque to their orphanage[/i] Post 'em if you got 'em.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Space Whale: 4/14/2014 9:08:06 PM
    Bumbwhales?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Cheques bounce?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I forgot. Australia.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Zwambob: 4/15/2014 8:04:31 PM
          [b] [/b]
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • What do you get when you cross a toothbrush and a nut? [spoiler]Hitler[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Two in the pink one in the stink
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Where did little Susie go when the bomb went off? [spoiler]everywhere[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • What did the blanket say when when it fell off the bed? [spoiler]Oh sheet.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • i predict many anti-jokes in this thread.
                  Add more answer options

• What's green and sits in a corner? [spoiler]A dead baby after two weeks[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Spoilers for the Dark Knight Rises [spoiler]The audience dies[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I broke my current record in bed, guys! New record of an hour and 30 seconds! [spoiler]Thanks, daylight savings time.[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Knock knock
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • what do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?? [spoiler]my ass [/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • I've got sooooooo many dead baby jokes, but I've seen more than a few people get banned for posting stuff like that and I don't feel like a Staycation right now.
                            Add more answer options

• What's red and crawls up a woman's leg? [spoiler]A homesick miscarriage. I'm so sorry.[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Why does the Muslim call his weed the Qur'an?[spoiler]Because burning that shit will get you stoned.[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

• What do orphans get at Christmas? [spoiler]Lonely.[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

• How so you make a baby stop crawling in circles? [spoiler] you nail its other hand to the floor.[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

• Where did Susan go during the bombings? [spoiler]All over the place[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • How many babies does it take to paint a wall red? [spoiler]as many as you throw at it[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

• What is the only motorcycle stunt that I can perform? [spoiler]A Sangwheelie![/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • [quote]What bounces and makes kids cry?[/quote] My ass when it claps on your balls.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • What's red and filled with gunpowder? [spoiler]Susie[/spoiler]
                                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Raveness: 4/14/2014 11:18:56 PM
                                    How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? [spoiler]None.[/spoiler]
                                    Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                      El Burninator
                                      El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

What did the blind, deaf, and dumb kid with no arms or legs get for Christmas? [spoiler]Cancer. He got cancer.[/spoiler]
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      1 2 3 4
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.