JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Will You Plees: 4/19/2014 4:04:14 PM

Games that made you tear up

Flood, tell me what games had those moments when you just sit there and [u][/u]try not to tears[u][/u]. For me, Telltale's walking dead almost got me a couple times. EDIT: Also, pretty much any Roxas scene in the Kingdom Hearts series Another EDIT: This is now my most popular thread, thanks for the replies!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Cody Tofu: 4/21/2014 4:47:42 AM
    Bioshock infinite. The final act leading up to the last scene was full of joy, sorrow, and was horribly depressing. I cried me a river.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Halo reach );
      Add more answer options

• Battlefield4 when my multiplayer game freezes and when i throw my controller at my tv
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Gears of war 3 and Dead Space 3.
        Add more answer options

• So far, Destiny. I mean the way they killed Marty was surprising.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 4 because when i played that shit game i realized the halo franchise is dead
        Add more answer options

• -blam!-ing Borderlands 2..... Over the course of the first one I became attached to Bloodwing........then Jack killed him.....there were tears man, then I really wanted to kill Jack.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
          Green Twister
          Green Twister

chillin' - old

Has to be Mordin's or thane's scene so emtional.
          Add more answer options

• Crash Bandicoot give me feels.
          Add more answer options

• halol 4 becus of how bad it was am i cool yet
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • CoD:Ghosts multiplayer :,( [spoiler]i'm prestige 9[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Red dead redemption came the closest and i didnt really want to cry i just felt sick.
              Add more answer options

• erry tiem
              Add more answer options

• Minecraft
              Add more answer options

• Edited by HD Simplicityy: 4/21/2014 4:57:38 AM
              Halo 4 was pretty sad when our dearly beloved died after touching MC's heart for the first time...but the game that REALLY got me was Naughty Dogs The Last of Us. The first couple scenes were very emotional. the end was also. FANTASTIC game to watch on Youtube ( I dont have a PS3 to play it)
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • TF2. From hilarious multiplayer shinanagins . Rofl
                Add more answer options

• [spoiler]halo 4[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Burial at Sea: Part 2. Goddamnit!
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Sonic Adventure 2 when Shadow dies at the end.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Dom in Gears of War 3. He was one of the main characters in the games. Also his wife maria in Gears of war 2
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Halo 3 cried myself to sleep
                      Add more answer options

• Or The Walking Dead.
                      Add more answer options

• Halo 4
                      Add more answer options

• Shadow of the Colossus ending and QWOP.
                      Add more answer options

• When Twitch beat Pokemon
                      Add more answer options

• Final Fantasy 7 and Lost Odyssey
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.