JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/10/2014 6:10:57 PM

Are you a virgin?

I'm a male. Yes.

I'm a female. Yes.

I'm a male. No.

I'm a female. No.

Simple question. Are you a virgin?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nah still waiting for that right pussy, I mean girl.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by ROFL Wolf1254: 4/10/2014 11:29:49 PM
    17 and duh. Rather keep whatever innocence a teenager can have nowadays then lose it to the first bimbo I see.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Yus. I'm okay with it though. I know it going to someone special anyway so no worries.
      Add more answer options

• What's sex?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'm 18 years old - Still a virgin - Never had a girlfriend - Never kissed a girl - Never done anything with a girl other than hug - Never been alone with a girl - Never been told "I like you" by a girl Probably going to be like this for awhile.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • havent had pussy since pussy had me.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Depends on your definition of virgin.
            Add more answer options

• All the females are lying. [spoiler]There are no females here[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• What's a female?
            Add more answer options

• [quote]#kek[/quote] A sure sign that the op's virginity is intact.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • >these results Oh god, my sides.
              Add more answer options

• Yup and I have no problem admitting it. I'm waiting for that special girl.
              Add more answer options

• I'm not sure. I'll ask my kids and get back to you
              Add more answer options

• Yup... Still working on that...
              Add more answer options

• Take a guess...
              Add more answer options

• 4 years have passed by so quickly.
              Add more answer options

• Obviously.
              Add more answer options

• No but not exactly proud of it. I thought she was "the one", but things proved that to be a silly notion. so I feel like I gave myself up to someone that saw me as disposable.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Yup. I'm waiting for a real relationship.
                Add more answer options

• OH NO. I'M NOT EVEN 16 YET AND I'M STILL A VIRGIN. I WISH I COULD WHORE AROUND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • For now. Getting married in August and I plan to rectify that.
                  Add more answer options

• I'm actually impressed with the seeming honesty this poll may present.
                  Add more answer options

• No [b]but[/b] I had to pay her.
                  Add more answer options

• Dem demographics
                  Add more answer options

• Obviously, I'm on this site..
                  Add more answer options

• Havent been one since I was 15 lost it to a girl i was with for 2 years so im pretty proud of that but i was a horndog back then (still kinda am but not as much) & after that relationship ended i thought love was something i shouldnt focus on obtaining being so young so having looks that attracted girls i used them to my advantage & slutted around for awhile (kind of ashamed at the number of girls ive brought to bed but hey i was safe atleast no dirty weener germs contracted) But now im 20, settled with a girl who ive been with for over a year now going steady & strong. Gave her a great pounding last week. The scratches in my back are pretty deep. But if i couldve i wouldve saved my virginity for a later age maybe like 18+.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.