JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Bistromathics: 4/2/2014 6:54:12 PM

Amazon's OUYA-killer is here

I'm selling my console for this

I'm selling my firstborn for this

Madcatz MOJO master race

[url=http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/2/5574184/amazon-firetv-set-top-box-games-streaming-video]Get jelly, PC owners.[/url] [quote]Amazon officials said during today's unveiling that the company doesn't intend the Fire TV to compete with gaming consoles; instead, its gaming capabilities are geared toward people who don't already own a console but may play games on a smartphone or tablet. But it will have a dedicated controller that costs $39.99 and comes with 1,000 Amazon Coins with which you can buy games. The Amazon Fire Game Controller (see below), which resembles the images that leaked last month, can be used to play games; the Fire TV remote and the Fire TV smartphone app are also supported.[/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Killing the OUYA isn't that hard. That's like killing a mentally retarded rabbit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Tartan 118
      Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

I lol'd at the title. Nice, Bistro.
      Add more answer options

• Haha, smart approach by Amazon. "LOL, no of COURSE we're not competing with Sony/Microsoft for console gaming business. Those guys are great at what they do! No, no, this is a device for folks who don't already have a console but like to play games, use apps, and watch movies and shows." Which, of course, is the EXACT SAME potential customer.
      Add more answer options

• So you take a streaming device which is something people want, add android gaming, and competitively price it? Nice, could be worth it over a Roku.
      Add more answer options

• You can't kill something that was never alive. Ouya was all hype. I mean really? we had people on here talking about how much of a revolutionary game changer the ouya would be before it came out. News flash: Based on results, gamers don't want the Ouya. and they won't want amazon's ouya clone either.
      Add more answer options

• I can use this for my Amazon Prime.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Neckbeard Fedora: 4/2/2014 9:04:30 PM
      I think it's pretty great, because its more than an ouya. I'll probably get this for my bedroom as I watch lots of Netflix and Amazon Prime and Amazon's Studios seem to be getting pretty serious about making games.
      Add more answer options

• That's pretty exciting news actually to me personally, thank you for sharing this.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • This is the future of gaming.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.