JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/2/2014 1:16:49 AM

HBO's "The Silmarillion" Confirmed for 2020

At long last, the time has come for the First Age of Tolkien's Middle-earth to shine in glorious live-action![spoiler]I know it's April Fools, but this was just cruel.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ­
    Add more answer options

• DAMN YOU HBO, THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE WORTH WAITING 6 YEARS!!!!
    Add more answer options

• If only the joke was the release date.
    Add more answer options

• F[b]u[/b]ck you, HBO. F[b]u[/b]ck you.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Saleem: 4/2/2014 1:47:47 AM
    [i]They will know hell[/i]
    Add more answer options

• ;-;
    Add more answer options

• Those -blam!-ers
    Add more answer options

• *rage intensifies*
    Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I'm dead inside now.
      Add more answer options

• This is such a cruel April fools joke
      Add more answer options

• ehhhhhhh
      Add more answer options

• Wait.... So is this legit or a joke?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Still waiting for another ww2 mini series
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.