JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/2/2014 1:16:49 AM

HBO's "The Silmarillion" Confirmed for 2020

At long last, the time has come for the First Age of Tolkien's Middle-earth to shine in glorious live-action![spoiler]I know it's April Fools, but this was just cruel.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ­
    Add more answer options

• DAMN YOU HBO, THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE WORTH WAITING 6 YEARS!!!!
    Add more answer options

• If only the joke was the release date.
    Add more answer options

• F[b]u[/b]ck you, HBO. F[b]u[/b]ck you.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Saleem: 4/2/2014 1:47:47 AM
    [i]They will know hell[/i]
    Add more answer options

• ;-;
    Add more answer options

• Those -blam!-ers
    Add more answer options

• *rage intensifies*
    Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I'm dead inside now.
      Add more answer options

• This is such a cruel April fools joke
      Add more answer options

• ehhhhhhh
      Add more answer options

• Wait.... So is this legit or a joke?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Still waiting for another ww2 mini series
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.