JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

3/6/2014 3:22:51 AM

Beta [Final Boss]

That BEAST

Probably 2 more bosses

5 BETA EXCLUSIVE BOSSES?

So am guessing the final boss or just the boss for the beta is going to be the hive beast we've seen. What do you think post below?vote above?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Charlemagne: 3/6/2014 6:11:26 AM
    Edit: As it turns out, and was pointed out to me by RABID WAR DOG, this Hive Ogre is known as Phogoth and is presumably a boss in Hellmouth.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • I you want a boss titanfall bring it on this is muy prototype tecnology mecha combate amor i calle ir the potatonator
      Add more answer options

• If it's treated like a full release then it could be anything
      Add more answer options

• Nah man it will be Avagantimos.
      Add more answer options

• Pretty sure I made a thread about this, but I whole-heartedly agree. The beta will only have so much content, and it makes sense to end it at the moon.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.