JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Noble: 2/25/2014 3:28:04 AM
Noble

Memorable Boss Music

When it comes to games, bosses are a huge factor. The battles with them can be easily forgotten, or can become life long memories. With all the things included in a boss fight, my favorite is usually the boss' theme. What are your favorite boss themes?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

• Loved this fight.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Final fantasy 7 - jenova birth Final fantasy 7 - bizarro sephiroth Final fantasy 10 - seymore flux
      Add more answer options

• Darksiders 2 - Guardian
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • [i] [/i]
        Add more answer options

• How could I have forgoten this
        Add more answer options

• Ain't nobody got shit on Sonic 3.
        Add more answer options

• [i]"Corrupt governments and marred lands are no longer worth fighting to protect. There's only one thing worth protecting now. And that's the future."[/i]
        Add more answer options

• [i]"Is that really them? I saw those planes plunge into the ocean along with the Colonel on my radar." "It's them, the Ghosts of Razgriz, they were the ones who attacked the mine too..." "Alright then lets find out for ourselves in battle."[/i]
        Add more answer options

• There's nothing like a boss that terrifies you and makes you laugh uncontrollably at the same time.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I couldn't find the Dark Falz final form music from Ambitions of the Illuminus, but here's another good theme from PSO2.
          Add more answer options

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Fight!
          Add more answer options

Green Twister
          Green Twister

Trying out new avatars dont worry - 8/25/2016 9:49:36 AM

Kingdom hearts young xheanort.
          Add more answer options

• Zone of the Enders 2 - Vic Viper
          Add more answer options

• Darksiders 2 - The Corruption
          Add more answer options

• You already knew this was comming
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • ­
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [i] [/i]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Jet Wave: 2/25/2014 10:07:50 PM
                Darksiders 2 - Stains of Heresy
                Add more answer options

• Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Overload
                Add more answer options

• Super Mario 64 - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Ps_06feaE]Big Bob-omb's theme[/url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_jS6o3OoY]Bowser's theme.[/url]
                Add more answer options

• Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Unfriendly Skies
                Add more answer options

• Molgera from Wind Waker
                Add more answer options

• Ninja Blade
                Add more answer options

• > enter fog gate > Capra Demon stood in front of me > DUN DUN DUN DAA, DUN DUN DUN DAA, DUN DUN DAA DAA > swinging weapon wildly and randomly > r@ped by his 2 pooches > my underwear is completely obliterated and soiled forever Luckily I beat him on my third try, but holy hell that first time was intense
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.