JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/23/2014 5:59:25 PM

Do you have a girlfriend?

Yes.

No.

I'm married.

So #Flood, do you have a girlfriend? [spoiler]Obviously, if you're a grill, I'm asking if you have a bf.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. And I doubt I ever will at this rate.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]SOON....[/i]
    Add more answer options

• hahahah! Do I have a girlfriend? What a dumb question, of [i]course[/i] I do!! [spoiler]no I don't :c[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • [quote]Obviously, if you're a grill, I'm asking if you have a bf.[/quote] Because females can't have girlfriends. NOTED!
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Nah. But I sure wish my wife did. *Nudge, nudge, wink, wink*
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Does my Xbox one count?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Not at the moment, im in manwhore mode.
            Add more answer options

• I'm asking a girl to military ball later today, so...wish me luck
            Add more answer options

• Not at the moment.
            Add more answer options

• Single and quite happy for the time being. Having a girlfriend is not like the end all, be all. If you put so much hype into thinking that a relationship is some awesome thing and that it will solve a lot of problems, it isn't always like that. You have to work at it, because the majority of guys do not make good boyfriends, especially if you've never dated before. Relationships are hard, and sometimes when you need to get your life in order and figure out your future, a girlfriend is not the answer.
            Add more answer options

• Been seeing my OS...
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by Jay: 2/24/2014 7:41:32 AM
              Jay
              Jay

MIA - 7/22/2016 8:36:49 AM

Yes, I do. We actually met at a mutual friends house while playing [spoiler]Halo 2[/spoiler][spoiler]ty bungie[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• I did.
              Add more answer options

• I have a grill, though.
              Add more answer options

• Nah, I didnt want to cause an uproar in the rest of the female population of the world.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Not since May last year.... It's kind of harsh, but I couldn't help but laugh that the second option out weighs the first and third by so much. Keep it classy flood.
                Add more answer options

• I have one, hopefully getting married when I have the money for a ring.
                Add more answer options

• Haven't had one since October.
                Add more answer options

• No. It's not that I can't get one. I can. And it's not that I don't want one. I do. I just... don't. My expectations might be too high.
                Add more answer options

• 2beta4u
                Add more answer options

• Single looking. I'll get there eventually.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  Green Twister
                  Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

had i guess.
                  Add more answer options

• Yeah. Her name is Mrs. Palmer
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    Ya but she's 6'6 and her clit is bigger then my dick
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Not currently, no.
                      Add more answer options

• Pamela LaHanderson [spoiler]my hand[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.