Edited by DeathWish2124: 7/14/2014 12:37:03 AM
RocketLawnChair
RocketLawnChair

I type like a deaf man speaks. old

What class will you play as?

Titan

Warlock

Hunter

What class will you enter the world of destiny as? Will you play as an Awoken, Human, or Exo? Will you honor the glorious cause, the cause of the golden potato?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wonder?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Bump [spoiler]who ever has thorn[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bump
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I would choose hunter and the race as Exo and the faction as new monarchy
          Add more answer options

• I would pick titan only because I like the big brute kinda guy with power behind him.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I can't decide between a hunter or warlock :( someone helppp!!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Exo Hunter, this wait is going to kill me
              Add more answer options

• Most likely the warlock he has the OP NOVABOMB
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Warlock human all day!
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Human Hunter
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I'm goin with a human potato, warlock style mashed potatoes
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Human Hunter all the way! [spoiler][i]Huntato[/i][/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Guardian: 3/10/2014 2:31:42 AM
                      Human Hunter, Exo Titan, and Awoken Warlock. That is, of course, if the game allows three characters. [spoiler]Translation: Potaman Huntato, Potexo Potitan, and Potoken Potatorlock.[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Titan of course . First one in , last one out
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Hunter
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            RocketLawnChair
                            RocketLawnChair

I type like a deaf man speaks. - old

I will be EXO titan/warlock
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by ELEMENTAL: 3/9/2014 9:50:55 AM
                            Human or exo. Definitely a Hunter. [spoiler]MAY TURTLES GET FLIPPED OVER ONTO THEIR BACKS AND SIT THERE FOR ETERNITY![/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

• Definitely human. not sure if I want to be a hunter or warlock yet. Probably warlock.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • I have infiltrated mini potatoes in the base of the tomatoes the Chile's have confirmed an alliance with us potato master
                              Add more answer options

• Either a Huntato or a Potitan.
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Buy now the new potato pancake and get a FREE POTATO yes you hear that correctly a FREE POTATO. so...wat are you waiting for buy it now!
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                • Potatorlock ( shows potato ranade launcher) POTATO
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.