JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/12/2014 7:59:27 PM
Otthild

Describe your poop with movie titles

The Fast and the Furious
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Star Wars VII [spoiler]Because it still hasn't come out yet[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • World War Z
      Add more answer options

• Godzilla
      Add more answer options

• Titanic I had too much soup today
      Add more answer options

• Pacific Rim
      Add more answer options

Veration
      Veration

D'hanthink, Angel of the Commonwealth - old

ELIZABETH TAYLOR.
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Now that I have your attention, I have something to tell you. Guys I have some concrete evidence on the whearabouts of the illuminati. Miley Cyrus and Kanye west are two famous illuminati members. What if they married? Miley's new name would be miley west. Miley west? More like A MILE WEST! What is this? I believe it's the location of the illuminati headquarters. Now we need more clues. Another illuminati member is Cee Lo green. Cee Lo? BELOW THE SEA! The illuminati headquarters is in Atlantis! Now Atlantis is a mile west of somewhere. What part of water is baisicly confirmed to be alluminatti? The BERMUDA TRIANGLE! It all makes sense. The illuminati headquarters is a mile west of the Bermuda Triangle in Atlantis. Wake up America. Fight the loominaty. We can do this. Ps I'm actually a dude[/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Are we there yet?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Harry Potter and the Deathly Shits
        Add more answer options

• There will be blood
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Mr Beans [spoiler]just think about it[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• 500 Days of Summer
          Add more answer options

• 127 hours
          Add more answer options

• The long awaited movie Constipation....yet to be released
          Add more answer options

• The green mile
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Frozen
            Add more answer options

• 96 Hours taken 3
            Add more answer options

• Charlie and the chocolate factory.
            Add more answer options

• Orange is the new black.
            Add more answer options

This is really a...[b][i]Shit[/i][/b] post.
            Add more answer options

• The dark below
            Add more answer options

• OPs mum
            Add more answer options

• The Lego movie. [spoiler]I shit bricks[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • From Dusk 'Til Dawn
              Add more answer options

• Inception
              Add more answer options

• The dark knight
              Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.