JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/12/2014 6:16:13 AM
Jono

Why wasn't I born with these skills?

Just look at him go. In just a little over 5 minutes of talking he already has a woman taking her clothes off for him. Like seriously, why can't I do that?!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [u] [/u]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We'll bang, ok?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You think those are mglw'nafh... ehh excuse me, you think wgah'nagl fhtagn! Damn, sorry. You think [i]those[/i] are skills?
      Add more answer options

• You need a girl with Dad issues
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Because your genetics is shit... that's why My genetics is shit too :'(
        Add more answer options

• I should go
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.