JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/12/2014 4:39:45 AM
Jono

Who passed out Valentine's cards in school?

In every year in elementary school, there was always a little party in class after lunch. Everybody would bring candy, cookies, and other snacks and we would hand out Valentine's cards to everyone in class. I always handed out the special cards to the girls I had crushes on. Other then that it meant free candy and free chips.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nope never
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Damn, I remember those [i]bastard[/i] parties. When was the last time I had one...
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Half Life-3 confirmed ?
      Add more answer options

• wait that was a real thing? I always thought it was just a plot point for cartoons to use
      Add more answer options

• I read this as "who passed out on valentines day?".
      Add more answer options

• Yessir ^-^
      Add more answer options

• I did. I never got anything for me in return.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • I did once, years later I'm embarrassed that I did.
        Add more answer options

• Nope. They [i]made [/i]you do that?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Ah... elementary school. Good times. Wait, no, they were bad times. I was a kid. I hate kids.
          Add more answer options

• Nobody loved me.
          Add more answer options

• Schools make people do that? That's stupid. I'd just go in, eat food and go away.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • at school i gave cards to people, because i was an angel back then. Now im just an arse.
            Add more answer options

• Ya the candy was awesome
            Add more answer options

• Hehe.. I remember getting a Valentine's card from my crush in 8th grade.. and probably from around 4th grade, too. Been a while since that happened anyways.
            Add more answer options

• Last one I was forced to attend was over 16 years ago.
            Add more answer options

• Yup I remember those quite well, we just handed stuff out to everyone.
            Add more answer options

• You ask as though there's a chance i'd remember that far back.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • i did it in secret a lot nobody ever knew who they were from and it was hilarious when everyone was like "i have a secret admirer ew"
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.