JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

2/5/2014 2:32:54 PM

Ok so can you name your Guardian? (I hope so)

So if anyone knows or has a good idea about this question please answer, I know it may seem like a dumb question but honestly I have no idea and I would love to know, Thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you're not the only whose requested this so if the demand becomes popular enough it might be considered by Bungie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In the demo, Joseph Statens Guardian was named Warlock Deckard. Unless that's his gamer tag, yea you'll be able to.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I see two possibilities. Either your platform specific name will be used: Gamertag, PSN name, or your Bungie Account Display Name will be used.
      Add more answer options

• You can it's the name of your gamer tag or psn thing
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.