JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

2/5/2014 8:32:47 AM
Jono

Think of 2 characters before entering this thread

They are now your bodyguards for your whole life. Who did you think of?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Master chief and hecarim, ha!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Master Chief and Ruby Rose. Awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Revan and Dany -blam!-ing Heatley
    Add more answer options

• I thought of Master Chief and Isaac Clarke. Wow, I'm untouchable. LOL
    Add more answer options

• The 9th and 11th Doctors, I count them as different characters. After them I thought of the Last Raven from Armored Core 4 and Armored Core for Answer (my namesake). I think I'm good to go.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Deathstroke and Fuhrer Bradley. I'm fine. Just fine.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Ezio Auditore and Jack of Blades. I am officially the best defended person in the entire -blam!-ing world. Bow down to my awesome combo.
        Add more answer options

• Did they have to be video game characters? 1. Raven 2. Chell It's not like I'll be doing anything that will require bodyguards, though.
        Add more answer options

• Link and Soul Eater. I just hope those two are compatible.
        Add more answer options

• Great I have a mud crab from skyrim and psyduck -___-
        Add more answer options

• The 2 people I thought of was a trainer and a gamer
        Add more answer options

• Psycho from Borderlands 2 and a headcrab from HL2
        Add more answer options

• Flappy Bird and Magikarp.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Issac Clarke and Raiden from MGSR.
          Add more answer options

• Dutch and mickey... I could do worse.
          Add more answer options

• The Arbiter and Gravemind...
          Add more answer options

• Trevor (GTA V) and Master Chief. An insane hillbilly and a super soldier would make a great team.
          Add more answer options

• John Marston and Franklin.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by derka derka: 2/13/2014 5:34:08 AM
          -double post-
          Add more answer options

• Kirby Hamburglar I'll be alright I think?
          Add more answer options

• A B
          Add more answer options

• Master chief (halo duh) Sam B (dead island) Two guys who will wreck the place no matter what they have to use
          Add more answer options

• Marcus and Dom. Even with Dom dead I feel pretty safe.
          Add more answer options

• Trager( the surgeon character) from Outlast Captain Qwark from the Ratchet and Clank games.
          Add more answer options

• Simon and Kamina...come at me bro
          Add more answer options

• The Master Chief, And Chuck Norris. I am the law.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.