JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by abomb11104: 3/22/2014 6:55:07 PM

Have you played or beaten dark souls

Have not played

played but not beaten (post where stuck)

Beaten the game

Gave up because of how hard

PRAISE THE SUN!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Im still stuck in the painted world. :(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I got bored in the totorial
    Add more answer options

• Kickin butt in Iron Keep. Does anyone know any good int/dex weapons?
    Add more answer options

8 Replies
    • Game sucked
      Add more answer options

• Love it, have beaten both, 2nd is way easier than the first. Pre-ordered SoTFS as soon as I heard it. No regrets.
      Add more answer options

• No but I played Demon's Souls.
      Add more answer options

• Haven't played any dark souls or demon souls, but I know a lot of them and I'm looking forward to the challenge of bloodborne.
      Add more answer options

• Even completed it without levelling up my character. Hardest gaming challenge I've ever done
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'm stuck in the painted world
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Stuck on Tartus demon
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Spooter: 3/4/2015 6:14:36 PM
          Played and beaten both Demon's and Dark Souls. Excellent games, love the PvP community. Did not enjoy Dark Souls II, however; I beat the twin Dragonriders in Drangleic Castle, and then lost all desire to play the game. Haven't touched the game since a week after launch, I believe.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Destroyed dark souls 1 and 2. Played demon souls but didn't beat it.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Hey guys, I am starting a clan based off of Dark Souls infamous four knights of Gwyn. Specifically Artorias the Abysswalker. I am looking for active respectful and mature people looking for a competitive clan that does raids and strikes plus pvp and Iron Banner together. I am highly skilled in Destiny and I am looking for others with the same skill set. Message me on Xbox One at GT: Artorias Rises
              Add more answer options

• I got it on steam but couldn't play it since the PC port is so awful..
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • Beat it and have praised the sun every day since.
                Add more answer options

11 Replies
                • Man I loved dark souls, I'm playing 2 right now and am at the guardian dragon, I beat 1 but got stuck at the four kings on NG+
                  Add more answer options

• I stopped when I found the Gaping Dragon boss. I looked at it then just shook my head, dropped the controller and said "Nope. Can't. Can't do it. I have no motivation to even attempt to continue playing this suicidal game. What even is that? The Gaping Dragon? That's no dragon, that's a giant weaponized vagina demon summoned by pure evil and a seething hatred of men. There's no point. None. NOOO!! If I saw that thing in real life, ur goddam right I'd lose all hope. Screw this. Take ur game back Jimmy, I'm never playing this again." That's what I said... verbatim.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Played all the souls games didn't beat any of them because I didn't like them.
                    Add more answer options

• nearly beat 1 twice but havent finished the second playthrough and i beat 2 7 times. hoping to beat demons souls this spring break
                    Add more answer options

• Beaten 1 about 40 times and 2 about 30
                    Add more answer options

• Every time I try to play this game I end up giving up. The last guy I remember fighting was the goat headed dude with the 2 blades. Between him and his dogs I just couldn't keep going. Dark Souls beat me.
                    Add more answer options

• Yea playing rite now stuck in blight town
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Edited by Egerspurge: 9/6/2014 2:53:56 AM
                      Gave up because it's the most poorly designed blatantly unfair game I have ever played.
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • I own it but when I start it the screen glitches out and my camera just spins...
                        Add more answer options

• Those 2 knight bosses who I couldn't beat
                        Add more answer options

• 100% both on 360 hyped for scholar of the first sin
                        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.