JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

1/21/2014 9:28:44 PM

Create a new Guardian!

If you could create a new Class, Guardian and Race what it would be?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Class. Troll Race. Bridge troll Sex. Yes please He would troll people teabagging everything running straight into battle and getting killed , or kill his team mates or anyone it sees and tea bags their bodies
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SquattingTurtle
    SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

A monk type? FISTS ONLY
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Eirik Branwen: 1/22/2014 7:41:07 AM
    A character more like me, very little armour (less than Hunter) in the beneficial of more agility and faster movement as well as easier to sneak. (Sneak type right here) Edit: Specifically for Human and Awoken, I don't think a heavy chunk of metal that the Exo species seems to be made of would be much for stealth.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't. They seem nicely balanced as they are.
    Add more answer options

• Nah man that's effort
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.