JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Beortnoth: 1/20/2014 6:28:48 AM

Awesome Easter Egg/Wishful thinking?

Bungie! You've got me so hyped for this game it's unbelievable :) Firstly, I'm hoping this is the right area for me to post this; I have an idea (or rather a request that I'm certain will not be fulfilled but hey why not) of something you could add into your amazing world that is destiny. We all know space magic is ****ing awesome but there is one thing (imo) that comes really close (almost on par) to being equally as awesome as space magic and that is space Vikings. So, I think it would be simply brilliant if you were to add (I don't know if swords have even been confirmed for player use or not) a Viking sword as a quest reward into the game. Maybe a sword that looks like the Iron Longsword from Skyrim or a traditional 5-Lobed Sword. Why would we bother you ask? Well it would be a really cool nod to/easter egg for all the Skyrim/general RPG lovers out there like me and hey who doesn't think a gun-toting, Viking-sword-wielding Space Viking is awesome?! Does anyone else think this a great idea? And does anyone else have any ideas of little things that would make really cool Easter eggs/awesome surprise items for player use? I once again apologise if this is posted in the incorrect area. (First post here) Also I will note that regardless of whether a Viking sword is available in game I will still purchase, play, and love Destiny :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bringing a knife to a gun fight huh?...Haha I like it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Firstly, I'm hoping this is the right area for me to post this;[/quote]It's not really. You'll want to edit this over to #Destiny.[quote]Well it would be a really cool nod to/easter egg for all the Skyrim/RPG lovers out there like me[/quote]Why would Bungie want to give a nod to Skyrim lovers? Bungie had nothing to do with Skyrim, and Destiny has nothing to do with Skyrim. It would be like Bungie throwing in a reference to Zelda.[quote]and hey who [b]doesn't[/b] think a gun-toting, Viking-sword-wielding Space Viking [b]isn't[/b] awesome?! [/quote]I think you had too many negatives in there.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.