JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Blonic : 1/18/2014 3:55:54 AM

To the creator of the fish threads.

Please?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Forget the fish, stop kony!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Fish guy is trying to make Fish the new porch
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Lol you should have used the one where it zooms in in his face.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Alphy : 1/18/2014 4:17:16 AM
          I've already muted him and the Chicken MLP whatever-the-hell-that-is guy.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            IngloriousWho98
            IngloriousWho98

My hate crush your soul - old

I think it was me I just thought I'd let everyone know that my fish died and that I needed some cheering up But then people starting making parodies of my thread :(
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • This is definitely thread-worthy. It's not like there's some sort of mute button anywhere.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Both that and Chikun are terribad. *sips tea*
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Anddddddd.....fish
                  Add more answer options

• Why did that make me laugh so much and who is that guy? I see pictures and gifs of him everywhere.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Are you racist about fish?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • You win, OP.
                      Add more answer options

• FISH
                      Add more answer options

• Dats me
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.