JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/12/2014 6:01:25 PM
Spycon

Flood, say hello to my little friend!

Meet Smaug. He's a dragon. A Bearded Dragon. He says hi!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've seen those. They can't fetch. They can't lick. Do not want. Stop bumping your thread by replying to your own comments.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Awwwww so cute ^-^, does he bob his head up and down yet? :3
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Update: He is asleep in my pocket. That is all.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Now cut out some wings and put them on his back.
          Add more answer options

• ^==^
          Add more answer options

• hey that's actually pretty legit tell him I said hi pls
          Add more answer options

• Meet Alduin. He's a dragon. A horny dragon. He says Down wit da dovahkiin.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Needs more wings. And fire. Lots of fire.
            Add more answer options

• Awww
            Add more answer options

• Fun Fact: Iguanas have two penises!
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • has he desolated anything yet
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • either you're a super giant, or smaug has lost some pounds.
                Add more answer options

• hello friend of mr. Spycon
                Add more answer options

• Is that little friend your dick?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Meet Norbert. He's a dragon. A Norwegian Ridgeback.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Don't leave your wallet out, he'll take over your room and exile you. [spoiler]hue[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• I used to have Leopard Geckos. I named them Treecko and Oddish and they were awesome.
                    Add more answer options

• You took my -blam!-ing idea!! D: DAMN YOUU And I came in here expecting dick pics. You did not deliver.
                    Add more answer options

IngloriousWho98
                    IngloriousWho98

My hate crush your soul - old

Cumberbatched
                    Add more answer options

• I was expecting a mini penis pic.
                    Add more answer options

• Aww. Let's eat him.
                    Add more answer options

• Woof! Woof! (so tiny) (doge is giant to tiny Smaug)
                    Add more answer options

• My friends have one. Its technically the brothers, and the sister is afraid of it.
                    Add more answer options

• I've had beardeds before, they are great pets. Be sure to handle them often, or else they get mean. Love his colors, btw.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Aw, I've always wanted a bearded dragon. Smaug is a great name.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.