JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/7/2014 1:24:56 PM

It's really cold out.

So it is now 10 degrees in VA, possibly the coldest weather i seen here other then the blizzard in the 90's and in 4 day's it's going to be in the 70's and raining Discuss shitty weather
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Picklesandgravy: 1/7/2014 3:54:42 PM
    Yep -5 here today and it's supposed to be in the 30's by the end of the week. Compared to the -52 windchill we had yesterday I will gladly take it, it doesn't hurt to breathe anymore!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lel it's like 70 in miami, so damn cool bro.
    Add more answer options

• Man up fgt! It's 49C here!
    Add more answer options

• Chilli en mi belli
    Add more answer options

• lol, -40 degrees celsius here welcome to canada
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Dude that blizzard was -blam!-ing sweet. Ironicly, its colder here then where i went snowboarding (WV).
      Add more answer options

• I think my testicles froze this morning and fell off. I can't seem to find them.
      Add more answer options

• Oh hey, we are getting blasted in portsmouth, it was -12 windchill this morning in norfolk, my dogs piss froze before he was done shitting.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • -20°F here with wind chill. Needless to say I am not going outside.
        Add more answer options

• -24°f over here in Michigan with the wind-chill. -12°f otherwise.
        Add more answer options

• With the wind chill, it was -5 earlier.
        Add more answer options

• 5 degrees here in NC, I can't leave my house to go to school until our power comes back on because the alarm rings when it comes back on and my dog is terrified of alarms.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.