JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by USplendid: 8/20/2014 6:58:20 PM

Album of Custom Character Builds from Destiny

[b]Complete Imgur Album -->[/b] http://imgur.com/a/Hr5Bt Posted January 5, 2014 on the french site [url=http://www.halodestiny.net/news-2692-nouvelles-armes-et-armures-pour-de-frais-gardiens.html#skip]halodestiny.net[/url]: Here are eleven custom character builds (Warlocks, Hunters, Titans) pulled from the [url=http://www.gameinformer.com/p/destiny.aspx]December Game Informer[/url] features. Enjoy! [b]EDIT 1/23/14:[/b] Just to clarify, these images are simply examples of a [i]few[/i] of the different gear combination/builds you might see in Destiny. You will not be limited to only these options.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Looking decent. Can't wait for this game to be released. I really feel like Bungie are going to make another huge step in the gaming industry, with many other companies once more chasing after them. :-)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm wondering if you are able to customize your colors like in Halo
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Very nices. Glade to see i can look bad ass with long coat in armor. Oorah!
      Add more answer options

• I really hope the hunters get a little more love. And im sure they will but based on this album theres not much diversity between them.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • Kewl. Im gonna try n see how closely I can make myself look lik Strike Freedom.
        Add more answer options

• Only thing I didn't like was that weird Cyclops looking helmet on the Hunter. But man Them Trenchcoats. Trenches never go out of style.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • TASTY
          Add more answer options

• Yuss! Now I can be's a Dirty Space Magician Unicorn!
          Add more answer options

• Do all Hunters have that stupid hood?
          Add more answer options

22 Replies
            I love how different they all look. I wonder if I can have like multiple "outfits" so swap between. Like armor set 1 2 3.. Etc
            Add more answer options

• Oh my jesus. That Titan with what looks like a Vex helmet is sexy as -blam!-!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Malthusia
              Malthusia

Coming for you Shiva - old

Just remember people this isn't all they are making so much stuff to pick an choose from. Can't wait for september 9th.
              Add more answer options

• Damn, there are some good titans in there. My only complaint is that Bungie decided to go with a more curved design on the helmet. I don't think it fits well with the overall design and theme of the class personally. A more squared/angular approach would be better IMHO.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Amazing.... wow.
                Add more answer options

• That Warlock! Most amazing picture of all !
                Add more answer options

• Edited by MRtk147: 1/16/2014 12:18:53 AM
                The Titan in black reminds me of agent tex from red vs blue.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • The bronze titan looked so similar to a vex.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • they are making 4 games over the next 8 years
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I like all the helmets except the Horn Of Plenty :-) Thnx for the info U
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Oooooo, that Titan armor. I want
                        Add more answer options

• Thanks for posting this here [u]USplendid[/u].
                        Add more answer options

• Now that I think about it that armored titan looks a lot like a vex hybrid. I guess after slaying enough of an enemy you might possibly be able to obtain armor that represents them. But then again Vex would only fit in with the Exo's... Lucky me!
                        Add more answer options

• Epic find!
                        Add more answer options

• Thanks. That Titan with the vex armor looks awesome.
                        Add more answer options

• Too bad Bungie won't give us an engine to tinker with our characters... Would be cool to at least make our character's mugs!
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • Second Titan looks like a Vex, I like it, they look pretty sweet.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.