JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Jono: 1/2/2014 8:55:37 AM
Jono

Who did you marry in Skyrim?

I married Lydia but I kinda wished I married Sylgia or Aela instead.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your dad
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Lusty Argonian Maid
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Slygia. To this day I still don't know why, out of all the NPCs, I chose to marry the miner.
      Add more answer options

• Your mom
      Add more answer options

• Married Aela for the sideboob
      Add more answer options

>Be Dark Elf at College of Winterhold >Weirdly i'm only female Dunmer there >I just want to learn, don't want to worry about what people expect of me. >New guy, kinda cute >Asks a ton of really personal questions >I tell him everything, try to act reserved and smart. >It fails. >Ask him to help me with an experiment, he's rising really fast >"Okay stand still I'm going to try..." >Almost mutilate him multiple times >Fix hime, hes relieved >Realize hes the only person here who has ever helped me. >He becomes Archmage, doesn't even know I exist. >I love him, and he will never know. >He just comes in once a month to steal all the soul gems then leaves. >-blam!-ing Milk Drinker. Baka....
      Add more answer options

17 Replies
      • I married Mjoll. [spoiler]KILLED THAT -blam!-ING BASTARD AELIN FOR WALKING AROUND MY HOUSE[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

10 Replies
          EarningAttorney
          EarningAttorney

Ruse Master, Legend. - old

That random lady in whiterun. You know at the stalls. I wanted to marry serena but nooooooooooooooooooo any decent characters you can't marry!!
          Add more answer options

• The Argonian dockworker lady who lives in Windhelm.
          Add more answer options

• Your mom op. I know I know sick burn. I never did, my character has been forever alone.
          Add more answer options

BHGxIMIOBxShady
          BHGxIMIOBxShady

No longer a Guardian - old

Aela the Huntress of course.
          Add more answer options

• Serena. I have mods on PC. #PCMasterRace
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Ysolda (I think that's how you spell it)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Your mom [spoiler]joke[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• Married Mjoll and killed the -blam!-ing bastard that tried to penetrate my wife...IN MY OWN GOT DAMN HOUSE!
              Add more answer options

• Ysolda
              Add more answer options

• For some reason there wasn't a marry option. Must be a glitch. Wait, were talking about Skyrim? Oh, all of them of course.
              Add more answer options

• None. That game was bad. Tali'Zorah for life anyways.
              Add more answer options

• The Greybeards
              Add more answer options

• I usually marry Camilla from the Riverwood Trader. She's hot and nice.... Also she gives me money.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • The lady that owns that store with her brother in Riverwood cuz every day she would give me 100 coins
                Add more answer options

• That Lioness bitch. Always killed that weirdo who follows her around
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Ysolda. Sexiest woman in the game.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • A mod..... ;)
                    Add more answer options

• aela. always aela.
                    Add more answer options

• Lydia
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.