JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by TopWargamer: 12/28/2013 7:52:06 AM

My wallet hurts

(The Evangelion DVDs costs was $27 total. I had an Amazon gift card, so I'm assuming that's why it says that they're all $0.) Salvo #2 of anime orders, and yes, I do plan on buying more tomorrow. Freaking Sentai Filmworks pricing though. So pissed at them right now, because if I want to buy Clannad and the After Story, I'll have to dish out $100 total. As much as I love Clannad, I dunno if I'm willing to spend that much on it. Now if it were like, special editions with bonus content and whatnot, maybe, but they're not, so...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by salvucci91: 12/29/2013 5:07:13 AM
    I just dropped 22 bucks on tickets to [b]Evangelion 3.0[/b] !
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I don't get how you guys can spend so much shit on collectibles. I like games, i'm guilty of spending money on legendary editions of halo, but 150$ for books and DVDs? Wtf...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dude, story of my life. I ended up dishing out about $160 for the Evangelion Platinum Collection, Death and Rebirth/End of Evangelion, and Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22. Also, you think Sentai's prices are bad? [url=http://www.aniplexusa.com/gurrenlaganndvd/]Try Aniplex.[/url] Seriously, their prices are off the friggin' wall. And that's just the DVD collection. Don't even get me started on the Blu-rays. Even worse, though, is the stuff that isn't licensed anymore, and therefor is no longer in print. Point and case: [url=http://www.amazon.com/When-They-Cry-Complete-Collection/dp/B00358MG7O/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1388275337&sr=1-1&keywords=higurashi+no+naku+koro+ni]Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni[/url]. That price tag. On a lighter note, the best deal I've gotten was Spice and Wolf the complete series Blu-ray/DVD combo pack for about $35.
        Add more answer options

• I want this one pair of shoes. Radii shoes. Its as if I put my wallet on a diet...
        Add more answer options

• lol #WeabooProblems
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Arashi Sora: 12/29/2013 12:10:52 AM
        Know that feel bro. Also, don't know what's going on with Amazon and FMA:B Blu-Ray Collection 2. Apparently it was shipping with some missing parts and they pulled the item. I would have bought it if they had it.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by MSNBC: 12/28/2013 11:03:00 PM
          Maybe if you stop watching anime you could use the money to do stuff with friends, you disgusting pleb
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I had to pay $50 for a 32GB micro SD card today, so I feel your pain.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]anime[/quote] Well there's your problem.
            Add more answer options

• [url=http://oi39.tinypic.com/2djxmid.jpg]I know that feel.[/url] Armored Core 2 and Hyperdimension Neptunia aren't even for me, they're for my brother.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Porsche 914: 12/28/2013 10:30:29 PM
            I just blew $300 on [url=https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DoIKdZIp8mI/UdCAI1ql5rI/AAAAAAAABQE/_6bxo5Ru5Lc/w869-h577-no/DSC_0010.jpg]this[/url] and [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBwtV2Y6NW22t2w43MACWftvn93KIyGLgq880F1W8CIgEhtJohU0XGi9Ma]This[/url]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • >buying tv and movies
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I have some money I can burn through right now, but I'm saving it for a con in February.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • And my laptop is overheating from Netflix and Hulu. I think I got the better deal.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • Yeah, just spent $150 on a figure and an art book (plus shipping). Shits expensive.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Edited by TopWargamer: 12/28/2013 5:59:56 PM
                      So I found the complete Toradora collection brand new for only $11 with free shipping. Now, for those of you not too familiar with Toradora, it's usually very expensive to buy...anywhere, especially if you're looking for the Blu-ray version of it. So for only $11, that's a steal. Snagging that right now.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by delta: 12/28/2013 5:51:44 PM
                      I wish that was the extent of how much my wallet hurts. I have -£680 in my account with my rent of £325 to come out in 3 days, thus placing me over my £1000 overdraft. My wallet is dead, not hurt
                      Add more answer options

• And that's why I don't buy animu.
                      Add more answer options

• posting so I can go home on my computer and bookmark some of those
                      Add more answer options

• I had to sew up the holes in my wallet.
                      Add more answer options

• Yikes. I take it you got some Christmas funds?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Edited by Alphy : 12/28/2013 7:56:30 AM
                        Speaking of wallet... lol I have nothing :)
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.