JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/26/2013 10:08:25 PM

Anyone have a breeding stock of Mudkips now with the Transporter?

I have Pokemon X, and I don't even need the right nature if it's too difficult. All I want is a Mudkip and I'll breed for the nature myself. P.S.- Pokemon haters not welcome!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But.... [spoiler]#gaming[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [spoiler]Spoiler Alert - Click at your own risk[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• [spoiler]#gaming[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • [spoiler]#gaming[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Pokemon hater reporting in! Aren't you people too old for this? Should you let your kids play with that stuff? [spoiler];D heh heh heh[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • What have you got to trade?
          Add more answer options

• Ok now I got a Mudkip.
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • U liek?
            Add more answer options

• I don't have a Mudkip, but I will have sex with you.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I have a Treecko but that's it.
              Add more answer options

• *mails Shirley 37 mudkips
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.