JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by ImAnOpenFanfic: 12/16/2013 4:45:27 AM

My progress on a Destiny novella

I like it! Please continue!

It's okay, I guess...

Dont like it, get back to work!

I would like to start off this by thanking Malcolm FleX from the Bungie Community for giving me a Beta Code during the process of writing this story. This is a story I have been and still working on for about a month or two. I originally started writing to see if someone could appreciate it enough (see above), then it turned into hoping some very person in the community could give me a Beta Code (yet again, see above), now I want a writer of Destiny to look at this and give me his/her opinion on it. Please spread the word if you like it and tell me because I'm starting to get skeptical about getting a professionals opinion.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should definitely upload it to google. docs. a whole lot easier lolz.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I haven't downloaded and read your story yet, but [i]how[/i] are you going about that with so little information about the Destiny Universe and Lore?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.