JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Crimson Howl: 12/30/2013 10:43:55 PM

What Faction will you choose?

New Monarchy

Osiris

Dead Orbit

Future War Cult

Seven Seraphs

Other...

This Poll has been done many times before but maybe things have changed between then and now?… Lets find out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I pledged allegiance to the seventh
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll go New Monarchy just to go in the one not mentioned.
    Add more answer options

• Osiris all the way! "Eye in the Sky"
    Add more answer options

• I don't want factions to be a direct player choice. I want each faction to have a set of values, and as you complete missions and perform other in-game actions, your reputation with these factions changes. Some, if not all, of these values should be mutually exclusive, so that you cannot appease all factions at the same time. Only after you've gained a high enough reputation with a particular faction are you invited to join. That way, your faction membership actually means something about how you play the game.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • I have no idea what a faction is.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Edited by Banned n3rd: 3/11/2014 3:19:56 PM
        The MrBurns Faction of Shotgun Supremacy
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Raveness: 3/11/2014 4:31:59 PM
        Seven Seraphs (incase you couldn't tell).
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • FWC/ Seven Seraphs
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • This is about the same spread/order ive seen in most polls.
            Add more answer options

• I really don't want to pick one since I most likely wouldn't hold allegiance to one in real life. That said, they each have interesting references that I want to know more about.
            Add more answer options

• Seven is my lucky number, therefore I shall join the seraphs
            Add more answer options

• Future war cult sounds boss
            Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Dead orbit all the way
              Add more answer options

• People will say, "Nah bruh, u dun join factuns, factuns join u." It has not yet been confirmed how you will be on a faction, so I have just responded to future posts.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.