JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ghost of Reach: 12/11/2013 10:31:06 PM

sports that can involve guns or replica guns which is your favorite

Airsoft

Paintball

Speedshooting/targetshooting etc. with a real gun

Nerf

other(post it blow)

None

which is your favorite?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by UphillMercury: 1/5/2014 6:29:09 AM
    I prefer paintball. There's very few airsoft fields compared to the number of paintball fields where I live, and it's always been my experience that it's easier to cheat in airsoft than in paintball.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Airsoft. Shooting people with semi realistic weapons. I have G36 C that was made by H and K, the same developers of the actual weapon. Paintball is a blast, but it's more expensive.
    Add more answer options

• I use bazookas with my friends.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]which is your favorite?[/quote] Airsoft, i have an M4A1 model gun, a broken gas pistol(sadface) but i am going to get a Glock model GBB or a Co2 revolver.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • None. I'm former military, and until the Browning .50 cal is cleared for civilian use (maybe the .50 Barret) I am not entertained by cheap knock offs of the badassery I grew accustomed to shooting. If you want to show off your brand new Mossberg or SigSaur, good for you. I won't get a boner until you said you got a Mk 19 and 300 rounds of HE to waste.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
        Laser
        Laser

Got my Halo emblems back! - 7/25/2016 7:18:19 PM

[quote][i]Its Nerf or nothing[/i][/quote]
        Add more answer options

• I play nerf because i am italian and i can't have a real weapon in my country :(
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Laser Tag.
          Add more answer options

• If you can afford the initial investment for a good gun in paintball, or get a couple of really good deals from family like I did, Paintball is actually pretty cheap. Lots of fields provide you with Co2, and if you split the cost of a case of paint with a guy or two, it only ends up being like $25 bucks to play all day. Of course, this is for Woodsball. Speedball is gonna cost a little more for paint as you are naturally gonna use more. I recommend Woodsball as you can use more tactics and troop movements, which adds to the experience.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Funkbrotha10: 12/11/2013 10:03:36 PM
          Only one of the things listed is a recreational gun sport. Airsoft - Game with toy replica weapons Paintball - Game Speedshooting/targetshooting/etc - Gun sport Nerd - Toys other - n/a none - n/a I go to the range every weekend. And complete [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcPYGfMAujo]Force on force training[/url] twice a year
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Edited by Rohnathan: 12/12/2013 1:57:12 AM
            Hunting is my favorite. I also play airsoft. Paintball is fun, but a bit expensive.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [quote]Der laser tag promotes gun violence tho.[/quote]
              Add more answer options

• Does laser tag count?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I trap and target shoot. I would like to get out to longer ranges, but 200 yards is good enough for Irons.
                Add more answer options

• [i]Its Nerf or nothing[/i]
                Add more answer options

• Haha nerf
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Targeting can be fun but gets boring. Paintball is good Airsoft I am thinking about getting into but not sure where to start
                  Add more answer options

17 Replies
                  • I do airsoft and CMP. I prefer airsoft though.
                    Add more answer options

• Manhunting
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Kitten-slingshots.
                      Add more answer options

• Biathlon
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.