JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by The Infected: 12/6/2013 12:34:10 PM

Stories from my life Edit

I saw someone tying off their arm with a needle hanging out of there mouth while driving down the freeway. Also when I was six years old I was at Target sitting on a bench when some man came and picked me up. He then saw everyone starring at him and put me down. So what do you have to say?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Do you really have time to read a series of unfortunate events?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I grow crops and pull wagons, unlike you filthy plebians.
    Add more answer options

• I got hit by a car once. It was red. [spoiler]:)[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

9 Replies
    • Seen worse and expiranced some weird shit Good rule of thumb never involve cars, donkeys,slavery,food
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • When I was seven I got lost at Disney World.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.