JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2013 2:22:39 AM
HM Rob

So for those of us in the snowy region, good gear is a must.

What kind of snow gear do you have? As a Midwesterner, my number one most important piece of cold-gear is my down North Face jacket. That thing is the mu'-blam!-in shit, yo. I forgot what brand mask I have, but I also have ski mask-esque mask that is a must during extensive outdoor ventures. Beyond that, I have my Sorel Caribou's, choppers/North Face gloves (depending on the situation), a North Face hat, and long johns. Did I forget anything?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Snow won't be good for my crops, never is.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Burton everything step up
      Add more answer options

• I'm from Montreal were a blizzard is considered just chilly
      Add more answer options

• I just got winter tires put on.
      Add more answer options

• Snow gear? Tighty whiteys!
      Add more answer options

• Snow boots, gloves, and lots of jumpers. I did have a nice coat when I first got here, but it's since disappeared...
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Jim the Admin: 12/6/2013 2:31:50 AM
      Carhartt Jacket and Polaris boots. Edit: I realized I didn't tell y'all 'bout my gloves and hat. U of M beanie and Thinsulate Gloves/Mittens.
      Add more answer options

• You forgot the pickles.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Ill go through what I wear. [spoiler]socks[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Jeans, socks, tennis shoes, shirt, sweatshirt. I also have a car. I just melt the snow around me because I'm just that -blam!-ing metal.
        Add more answer options

• Condoms
        Add more answer options

• Sweaters and coats and gloves and beanies and long johns and socks and snow boots and scarves.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.