JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#shooting

originally posted in:Battlefield
Edited by Zoofman: 11/29/2013 7:29:54 AM

WarFrame? PS4? Clans? Discussions? Etc.

Anybody on PS4 playing warframe and wanna join a clan? Or, recruiting for your own clan?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why would you want to do that? Warframe sucks.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • So maybe I'm going to revive a dead thread, but I wanted to put this out there. I'm a current warframe player and have been giving serious thought to starting my own clan. I'd love to find a few guys to help me get it off the ground. If nobody cares about that then I am currently a member of clan Satyr (our emblem is the Hylian symbol from Zelda). Pm Me in warframe to join us.
      Add more answer options

• So you ps4 guys finally got the cicero event?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • too true
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I had a lot of fun on Warframe PC. Might try it on PS4.
          Add more answer options

8 Replies
          • Edited by BACE: 11/29/2013 8:03:24 PM
            *still waiting for the PS4 vita bundle to come out* [url=http://www.t3.com/news/ps4-and-ps-vita-bundles-confirmed][spoiler]it is a thing[/spoiler][/url]
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Hey, it looks like they plan to enable cross-platform play when the builds are synced (which they're not right now). That'll be cool.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • My warframe account on pc is Karuna_, but I don't have a ps4. tcpi should always be recruiting, but idk if they made a ps4 chapter yet.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.