JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

11/24/2013 4:07:00 AM

It's World of Warcraft's 9th Anniversery.

Holy shit that game is old. Yeah the video is from last year. There hasn't been a new expansion so whatever. Still up to date.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Never actually played it. The only MMO I've played is Star Wars The Old Republic.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• People still play this?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I used to play WoW back in 2006/2007. Burning Crusade was so badass.
      Add more answer options

• Wow just wow
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Blizzard still giving out things for bc anniversary? I remember we got the baby blizzard bear and the ony whelpling. Don't think there's been anything since
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I consider myself lucky to not like those type of games. I sure many can have good moderation of their time but heard so many horror stories of those who got sucked into the game because it was so addicting lol.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Never got into World of Warcraft. I play Starcraft instead.
            Add more answer options

• Wasn't there a new expansion that just came out?/coming out soon?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.