JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by PandaJerk007: 11/19/2013 1:37:16 AM

New Pokemon X and Y Legendaries (currently unavilable)

Aren't they just terrible? I liked a good number of the designs from X and Y, but these are just the most disgraceful legendary pokemon ever. It seems like the only reason for their existence is to have some more interesting type combinations. I hope the quality of awesome in legendary pokemon never drops so low again ([url=http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9b/Kami_Trio_Sugimori.png]These guys sucked pretty terribly too[/url])
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This belongs in #Gaming harder than you can imagine. OT: They do look pretty bad, Hoopa is the worst to me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • They've already released more information on them. They're story related, so I'll hide it in case you don't want to see. [spoiler][url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics?tg=%23Gaming]Gaming[/url][/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Alphy : 11/19/2013 1:42:41 AM
        This is pretty old. [b]AND[/b] in the wrong forum. [spoiler]It's K doe. I still wuv u. :D[/spoiler] Um, eh, I don't have much of an opinion on 'em, yet.
        Add more answer options

• I like them.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • [spoiler]oLD[/spoiler] [spoiler]#Gaming[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.