JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by Sir Dinkydruk: 11/17/2013 4:12:18 PM

Fallout 4 Announcement incoming!

So ||| H1TMaN||| (I'll never get names written like that) pointed me to a rumour of Zenimax announcing Fallout 4, with a link to a mysterious website with a countdown to the 11th of December. Somewhere in the period I checked last they added the logo included above. Fallout 4 confirmed. Are you excited? [url=http://www.thesurvivor2299.com/]mysterious website[/url] [url=http://www.thegamingliberty.com/2013/11/zenimax-registers-thesurvivor2299-com-fallout-4-announcement-incoming/]Link to the rumour[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lolnope.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• way back on the 17th? wow.
    Add more answer options

• Oh....oh no.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Yes yes YES YEESSSS
      Add more answer options

• Yay. Yes
      Add more answer options

• Am I excited? ^^^^^^^
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Ad Hoc: 11/17/2013 6:40:15 PM
      There's actually a lot of speculation going around that it's fake, so who knows? But, on top of 3 Dog's Tweets, and Bethesda's new "Fallout 4" trademark, I'm crossing my fingers for an announcement at the VGAs.
      Add more answer options

• Fallout 4 Confirmed.
      Add more answer options

• why would you create this thread? it is literally the exact same thing as what it's inspired by.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.