JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/16/2013 1:43:53 PM

The worlds fattest woman

Is Elegiacs mother Top kek
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was actually expecting a selfy blacklight.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • #rekt
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That was rude, say sorry!
        Add more answer options

• I like you.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Sweet gif
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Demigod: 11/16/2013 5:11:49 PM
            [quote][b]kek[/b][/quote] What does the Egyptian god of darkness have to do with Elegiac's mom?
            Add more answer options

• such edgy
            Add more answer options

• I thought you were going to post a photo of yourself.
            Add more answer options

• Why are you talking about yourself?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Look, it's shadows with some more shit-tier bait.
              Add more answer options

• Get out.
              Add more answer options

• she's a real bitch, like you
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • You're my favorite psycho bitch on this forum. <3
                Add more answer options

Atrocitus
                Atrocitus

R.I.P Gears of War... - old

Wtf
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.